Monday, January 08, 2007

service, please

One of the fun things about blogs is that anyone can be "published." Maybe it's just because I've always enjoyed reading and writing, but I think the idea of being published is exciting. And even more exciting is the possibility of being "discovered." I realize that it's incredibly unlikely, but there definitely are people who've become famous- both online and off- because of their blogs.

Most of the blogs I check are written by friends of mine, but I do occasionally run across some interesting blogs that I keep visiting.

I've never worked in a restaurant, but I definitely don't think a waiter has an easy job, and this blog confirms it. The writer is entertaining and insightful. He writes about his life in New York working at a popular bistro (though he recently quit), and I think it's worth a read.

Go, enjoy. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

As a former Waiter myself, I can also attest that it sucks. By the way, I like the new layout Jennybean. Happy Back-to-Schooling!