Wednesday, May 03, 2006

taco bell has the best kids meal toys

I took a little survey today on AIM about favorite soda/pop/soda pop, and heeeere are the results! (haha.)

Cody: Vault...it's addictive
Mandy: Mt. Dew or jones soda. :D I love you.
Gwen: root beer
Andy: At one of the discount grocery stores in Fort Wayne, they have a version of Dr. Pepper so generic that it's called "Dr. Soda", and sold one can at a time off the shelf
Benji: I love mountain dew and mug rootbeer (and I typically say pop out of habit but by no means do I consider one more appropriate than the other since the true term is soda pop)
Ryan: Mt. Dew (Pepsi) and Cherry Coke (Coca-Cola)

So, Mountain Dew, as expected, took the lead... root beer, however, surprised its way into second place.

And while I'm on the topic, my personal favorites change all the time, but Barq's Red Cream Soda, Cherry Coke, Jones Soda (green apple and fufu berry), Sprite, Orange Fanta, and any kind of grape soda (especially Grapette!). But I like Mountain Dew and root beer, too.

This is such a random entry. Hahaha. :) While I'm being random, this is hilarious, as are most of the gags on that site. Have a nice day!

No comments: